FREE Short Course in Leadership & Management (Units at Level 3) training.
No prior qualifications needed.
Fully Funded skills training by the European Union Social Funds and delivered by Ixion & the Skills Funding Agency.
3 day courses means: (First week Day 1 and then 2 consecutive days the following week).
15th, 22nd & 29th August 2017
• Employers with 1 to 249 Staff.
• Check if where you work is eligible: Check Postcode
Please expect to hear from Ixion to finalise your registration.
Leadership, people and the talent they represent are the ultimate source of your competitive advantage. It makes sense that leadership and management are essential skills for your senior staff to master to support a successful and motivated workforce.
The course will secure you EDEXCEL accredited training in the following (Level 3) units:
• Principles of people management
• Principles of leadership and management
The following areas will be covered in the above units:
• Leadership styles and models
• Motivation models and their application
• Understanding the principles and the impact of effective decision making
• Using information and metrics for decision making
• Planning, coordinating and controlling work
• Performance measures and models
We’ll provide qualified trainers, refreshments and lunch together with the expertise and insights required to raise your customer service levels. This course will secure you increased skills, achieve a qualification and help your business thrive.
Attendees will achieve a short course qualification and your business will benefit from the management skills acquired to lead and manage staff and teams.
It is available to you and your employer if:
• You work for, or are a company who have employee’s who work in Kent, Essex & East Sussex areas
• The company has between 1 and 249 employees. You or the company employees going on our courses are aged at least 16yrs of age
• You the learner are a UK or EU national and have a right to work in the UK
• Courses are open to all staff that are required by their organisation to undertake a role related to growing the business and who require further skills development
If the above criteria are all met there will be no charge for the course to you as the employee or employer.
This registration will confirm your registration for attendance of all 3 days on this course.