Following on from our highly successful Office 365 Workshops, we are now offering local organisations the chance to learn more about SharePoint Online.
Knowing how to maximise the use of SharePoint will make your day job easier and enhance your performance at work.
About this Event:
Microsoft has enabled SharePoint Online in Office 365 since 2010. Many businesses do not realise that SharePoint is included within the O365 package and therefore do not know exactly what it can be used for and how simply it can be implemented.
Learn how to implement and start using SharePoint and understand the potential advantages it can have on the day-to-day running of your business.
SharePoint Online Includes:
- File sharing and storage – File sharing with at least 1 TB of OneDrive storage (per user).
- External and Internal sharing – Securely share files and content with individuals inside and outside your company.
- Content management – Organise and manage content in including records management and retention policies.
- Team sites – Provide a place for your team to organise and collaborate on content, data, and news.
- Intranets – Inform and engage your organisation with intranets and sites to announce company news and updates, share resources, streamline processes etc.
- + much more
Learn how to use SharePoint to collaborate within your team, organise and manage documents easily and effectively, organise events, tasks and other items. Your employees can create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, partners, and customers. SharePoint can transform your business into a collaborative workspace.
This workshop will be useful for:
- IT Managers
- IT Operations staff
- Finance Directors and Managers
- Individuals struggling to currently use SharePoint
- Employees who could benefit from using SharePoint
Spaces are limited for this event so please book early to avoid disappointment.