Retail Business Support
The workshops cover aspects of retailing from business planning to marketing strategies.
- how making a small change can have a big impact
- which marketing platforms are right for their business
- why having a plan and setting goals can help their business grow
- who their ideal customers are
The workshops have been designed to be working sessions rather than training sessions. The aim being for you to work on your specific business needs and leave with a plan that is tailored to your business.
The sessions are interactive and you will have time to work ‘on’ your business through the workshops.
AIM: To leave with a marketing plan to implement that fits your business:
- How to decide which marketing activity to do
Understand your customer, your brand and what need you fulfil:
- Why being consistent with two things is better than a splatter gun approach
Understand the different types of marketing and what fits your customer and business:
- Why having a target and setting a budget helps and how do you measure success
Make it realistic and achievable to stay motivated; hints and tips to take away:
The subsequent mentoring sessions allow you to continue working on specific topics that are relevant to you or work towards achieving the plan you put in place through the workshops.
These can be held in your premises, coffee shop or other suitable location of your choice.
This programme is completely FREE to you. All we ask is for your commitment to the programme; with limited places we want every participant to gain as much as possible from taking part. Please get in touch with either of us if you have any questions.
Sally Pepper | 07740 373272 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Hayward | 07977 072576 | email@example.com