Marketing That Works – Stage 2: Effective marketing that gets results
(Please Note: Attendees don’t need to attend all stages, however it would be beneficial to do so)
This FREE workshop is written and presented by Julie Waller and Gerard Jakimavicius, two experienced business professionals, and subsidised by GrowMyBiz (Canterbury City Council).
This workshop follows on from Marketing Stage 1, where participants have gained clear insights on understanding strategy, and have produced actions to improve their own strategic marketing approach. From those strategic actions, this workshop enables participants to improve their marketing tactics and plans
The following steps are covered:
- Deciding on what my most effective routes to market should be
- Developing prime marketing messages suitable for each target customer type
- Setting marketing and sales targets
- Setting marketing budgets (even if small) with a suitable timetable of marketing activities
- Monitoring, learning and improving my marketing tactics to improve year-on-year.
These workshops are interactive, participants get involved in learning to see their own business in a clearer light. Everyone walks away with a clear plan of what needs to be done and where to start. Participants have fun and participant feedback is consistently strong. These workshops run by Julie Waller and Gerard Jakimavicius are popular and spaces are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.