FREE Short Course in Social Media for Business (Units at Level 3) training.
No prior qualifications needed.
Fully Funded skills training by the European Union Social Funds and delivered by Ixion & the Skills Funding Agency.
3 day courses means: (First week Day 1 and then 2 consecutive days the following week).
10th, 17th & 24th October
• Employers with 1 to 249 Staff.
• Check if where you work is eligible: Check Postcode
Please expect to hear from Ixion to finalise your registration.
Do you know about social media platforms but feel the need to take your knowledge to the next level? Perhaps you want to develop a social media campaign for your business? If yes, then this is the course for you. Social media should be at the heart of your marketing strategy. It’s a cost-effective way of building rapport and loyalty with your customer base. No modern business should be without it.
This three-day programme is an intermediate level course designed for business owners and marketing professionals wishing to develop a social media strategy.
This course will allow you to achieve Gateway accredited training in units (level 3) covering:
• Social Networking Management for a Business
• Principles of Social Media within a Business
The following areas will be covered in the above units:
• Setting up and maintaining social networks for your business
• Defining your social media proposition
• Developing a social media policy
• Social media services for the business
• Setting up and administering branded social media profiles
• Social media conversations with people and contacts i.e. on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
• Creating and maintaining social media content for your business
• Themes and keywords around which content will be focused
• Developing a following strategy to support the growth of social networks
We’ll provide qualified trainers, refreshments and lunch together with the expertise and insights required to help you develop a social media strategy. Gain from increased skills, achieve a qualification and take your social media skills to the next level.
It is available to you and your employer if:
• You work for, or are a company who have employee’s who work in Kent, Essex & East Sussex areas
• The company has between 1 and 249 employees. You or the company employees going on our courses are aged at least 16yrs of age
• You the learner are a UK or EU national and have a right to work in the UK
• Courses are open to all staff that are required by their organisation to undertake a role related to growing the business and who require further skills development
If the above criteria are all met there will be no charge for the course to you as the employee or employer.
This registration will confirm your registration for attendance of all 3 days on this course.